Friday, November 16, 2007

No Life Friday Night

I found this one on lindseyzufelt.blogspot.com tonight and couldn't resist. (I know I said I was done but the kids are in bed now and Hubby is gone...I don't have a problem. I don't, I don't , I DON'T)
Anyway, I find it interesting that more than half of my look-alikes are men and one is Asian at that. I must admit - it's a titch depressing sitting in front of a computer (still bra-less) on a Friday night and discovering you look 74% like an Asian Man. Wow.

5 awesome people said...:

Bridget said...

I found you through Stie's site.

I did this test too. I look like Cary Grant I guess! Judging by your beautiful photo, I'm putting you more with Charlize Theron than the Asian dude. That's so funny.

BTW, I am also an RN and LOVED the Stephanie Meyer vampire series.

D-dawg said...

I did this test once too and WAS NOT happy with my results. But I have to say you look nothing like an asian male.. how silly of this test.

Cecily R said...

Um, yea, but you look over 90% like Charlize Theron and she is HOT!!! And I totally agree...you really do look a lot like her. Go AMY!

AMY said...

Cec-
Are you trying to be my new best friend? If so...you win!

lindsey said...

This test compared me to men too. For self-esteem purposes I totally cheated and kept re-doing it until I got the results I wanted. ha!