Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Boston...
Sitting at a reflection pool in front of the oldest Cathedral in Boston.
The kids and Grandpa posing in Downtown Boston...Grandma almost made it before the click of the camera!
All that post-hopping downtown wore Gran out! She's out for the count.
Grandma wasn't the only pooped member of our party...we're waiting for our turn at a famous seafood restaurant.
All of us in front of Mr. Harvard on the campus of Harvard. It's a beautiful campus, but I hope my kids decide to educate themselves a little closer (and cheaper) to home!

7 awesome people said...:

Kelli said...

Amy - Love your blog! So.... I've been a bit of a blogstalker because your blog is just so dang entertaining! You are so making me laugh! It's a good thing you're back on the blogging train because yours is definitely one of my faves!

Brooke said...

It was nice to see you updated again! Loved all the pictures. I still want to get copies of your pictures for christmas and stuff. Make sure to bring your laptop when you come down sometime. That will be a lot easier. We have some of the same pictures, but I am sure there are a lot I don't have that are cute. It is fun to look back at the pictures and remember that trip. What fun!

Christie said...

Are you private now? It won't let me subscribe and I have missed all your posts! I LOVE Boston. We spent six years there, and I have some awesome places to tell you to go eat. Did you hit up the North End at all? Mike's Pastry, by any chance, on Hanover Street?

Glad to see you back posting!

Huber Family said...

looks fun, we have friends that live in Boston. Some day we will go see them.

Cecily R said...

I am so envious of your trip!!!! It looks like you and your family had such a great time!!

Love all the pictures...especially the one of Gran sleeping on the bench.

Nanette said...

What a fun trip! I would love to go to Boston. Looks like you had a blast. It's so good to see pics of you and your family again. Missed 'em!

Debbie Pimm said...

It's about darn time you got back to the finer things in life, like BLOGGING... hahaha Your kids are so so cute. It's my one way to keep up on you since our parents don't do it. I love all your posts too, it's really a hoot.