Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Addendum to previous post...

Apparently while I was busy writing the last post, the rain turned to this...

And the kids came home from school looking like this, totally unimpressed that I hadn't bothered to come pick them up. Oops. The rest of this post is written by #1.I think she is a big idiot, a crapy mom, and i think she sucks. And she thinks its funny. But we don't at all.

(blah, blah, blah...Throw a big gold star on my forehead, huh? So much for Tuesday 'Tudes!)

5 awesome people said...:

Lisa said...

OH MY!!

Cecily R said...

Is it bad that this WHOLE POST made me laugh? How much do I love you for taking a picture of your drippy kids!!!

Brooke said...

I laughed so hard when I say the two soaking wet boys. I loved that you got a picture of them. How funny!

Nanette said...

That's awesome! Your not a bad mom. You had no idea it was so bad, after all you were busy blogging!!!

calibosmom said...

Oh man! I do that all the time. My son has learned to take his sweatshirt now. I'm not ready for snow!!!