Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dancin' Shenanigans

Months of dance lessons: Expensive.

Stage fright right before first show: Aggravating.

Puppy dog eyes when Mom tells you to be a big girl and dance: Heartbreaking.

Pretending to be excited for second performance after refusing to go on stage during first performace: Endearing.

Knocking our socks off with the cutest little performance ever: Exhilarating.

Shaking your tail feather with twelve other 3 year olds: Entertaining.

Big smiles with your best friend after a performance of a lifetime: Priceless.

9 awesome people said...:

Tamber said...

That is adorable. I think Emma would get stage fright too.

Lisa said...

I bet it was fun to watch. I'm sure was the first of many years to come...she's adorable!

Kelli said...

I love, love, love the puppy dog eyes! She is such a little doll! They all look so cute in their costumes. I bet that was so fun to watch. I think I may have to come next time!!

Huber Family said...

what a cutie! Annalise did that to me the first time too.

Brooke said...

How cute she is! I wish I could have seen her. She will have to show us her dance next time we see her. I will have to show Lindsay those pictures. She will love them.

Jen said...

How cute is she!! Ahh, the joys of being a parent :) Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

The Petersons said...

She is so cute! He hair bow turned out darling! I can't get over those puppy dog eyes!
Kenzie

Melissa said...

Cute updates all around...and I love the family pics too. Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!

Shelley said...

Didn't you have a picture of her with the mascara running all down her face? So glad we were able to see this first public performance. The most fun thing was seeing not only how excited she was after the dance, but how the boys were all so excited to see her on stage! All three of them sat there with perma-grins! It was awesome!
Love you,
Mom