Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birth Day Noah!

I had the privilege of working yesterday and assisting with Kristen's C-Section. How great is that? Little David Noah was born at 7:26 in the morning and weighed 7 pounds 13 ounces. Josh couldn't be any prouder of his "man cub".
Kristen did awesome...that girl has got tremendous pain tolerance. She was up and at 'em in no time.
Hubby and I had to laugh because at different times, unbeknownst to each other, we both mentioned how much little Noah looked like our boys when they were born; particularly #3. Which isn't a surprise since he looks just like my dad and a whole lot like Josh when he was born. Aren't families awesome??
Congrats on becoming a family of four you guys! I am one PROUD and HAPPY aunt!
Stay tuned for more pics with the whole family!

5 awesome people said...:

Shelley said...

Amy,
I'm so glad you keep your blog updated so I can get all these fun pics! I just emailed Jan for her birthday (today) and after mentioning you'd been the delivery nurse for Kristen again, said you felt part ownership of both of those kids. That comes through in your post, and I could see how proud you felt on Monday. Very cool!
Love you,
Mom

The Petersons said...

Amy,
That is fun to be able to be there for your bro! I am sure they were grateful!
Kenz

Camden said...

Yeah Josh! How fun to be the nurse! Tha't awesome. I'd love to just attend any birth.

BTW, how come my blog link on your sidebar doesn't show that it's updated?

Lisa said...

I bet it was exciting. I remember being there for #3's birth and it really is an awesome thing to see. Glad you could be part of it. He sure is a cute one! Hopefully we'll be down soon to everyone.

Our Business said...

Wow, that's awesome! Tell Josh I say hi and congrats. I am excited that my mom will finally get to be here for my next one. It's great you guys are so close and can be there for each other!