Monday, October 20, 2008

10 Things I Can't Live Without

Tagged by Tasha...now for the 10 things I can't live without!!!

(Please understand that these are not necessarily in order of importance. My computer at work isn't cooperating and letting me rearrange the pictures. Although the first two are where they belong, the others make me look a little superficial. It's a tag, people...don't get too carried away.)

Kids and Hubby are of course intertwined here. I've had to try and live without Hubby from time to time and I'm no good at it! He's my best friend and the best dad ever.

And of course, as much as I gripe about the kiddos, I'd be lost without them. They are the reason I laugh and cry all day long.



I do EVERYTHING on my mac. It's my email, my bill pay, my picture storage, my music holder, my direction finder, my blog provider, and holds the 300+ pages of the book I hope to someday finish writing!



This is water to me. No other explanation needed.


The Manti Temple is one of my favorite places to go. It's a reminder, a reprieve and the only place on earth I feel totally at ease.



This is the greatest set of books ever! The more I read, the more I enjoy. I take them everywhere and when I start to think I can't do it anymore, I open them up and realize I can!


My tub. It's almost as peaceful as the temple, depending on who's on the other side of the bathroom door and what they're screaming, beating up on or decimating.


My Chi. OK, maybe I could live without it if I had to, but it wouldn't be pretty. I'd look like a white Tina Turner.


Duh. Who can live without one of these nowadays? I'd like to think I could but I know I couldn't. And I wouldn't even want to try.

And of course, my BMW (Big Mormon Wagon). This is where I spend 90% of my waking hours. It's big enough for the whole fam, the dog, a Costco and Tai Pan run all at once. Someday I'll downsize but in the meantime, I really like knowing that if you run into me, chances are I'm going to win.



Now, I tag Kelly, Lisa, Boo, Cam, Summer, the other Amy, Tamber, Nanette, Nicole and Debbie (and anyone else who wants to play!)

7 awesome people said...:

Lisa said...

i thought one of your things would be your boobs.

Kelli said...

OK, let me compose myself after reading Lisa's comment!!! Too funny!
Anyway...I'm going to have a hard time being creative enough to come up with a few different ones than you.
And I think we need another 2 hour ride in the car so I can hear about this book you're writing!

AMY said...

LOL, Lisa! Yes, I love 'em, but Trav is the one who'd include it on his list of 10!

Tamber said...

Yes, you can print the scrapbooks out onto paper. The company that runs the website will print them for you, or you can export each page as a jpeg and then print them at Costco. Lots of options. I lvoe that you can make anything for free.

Cecily R said...

Dude, Lisa ROCKS.

And aside from not adding your tatas and for liking diet Coke instead of diet Pepsi, this is a GREAT list!!

Christie said...

Diet coke is the best. I would give up real water for it if I had to.

Cory and Shauntae said...

Okay still don't know how to use this but donna was telling me that you know how to make dvd's off of your computer. I have done it once but i can't member how. I want to do one for my parents again for Christmas, so I was thinking that you could be my lovely instructor and show me how to do it :) Might I add that this you allow you to have some real quality time with me. Can't beat that haha