Monday, October 20, 2008

Warm Weekend and Josh's Pics

This weekend we got to go down to Kanab for Fall Break. Hubby and #1 and #2 spent all day Friday cleaning up Great Grandma's old yard for the new buyers. The boys worked so hard and made $50 each! The weather was warm and it was A LOT of work so I wasn't sure if they would do well but they surprised us. Nothing like a little cash motivation! I had my camera in my purse all weekend and still forgot to get any good pictures!
On Saturday we went to St. George to help Brooke and Dustin finish moving into the new place. I had the really hard job of shopping at Tai Pan for cute stuff to decorate the basement wall. Bummer.
Grandpa and Grandma took the kids back to Kanab for us and Hubby and I were able to do a little shopping at the mall and grab dinner at my fave...Cafe Rio...before heading back to Kanab ourselves.
Sunday we got to visit with Great Grandpa and Grandma Leach for a little while before heading to church to make faces at Grandpa McAllister up on the stand.
The weather was beautiful all weekend and even though Hubby didn't get much of a vacation, we had a good time and it was good to go south for a bit.
Josh and Kristen spent their long weekend at Zion's while Grandma and Grandpa Shelton tended little Leah. Josh sent me a few of the incredible pictures he took. I had to brag and post them here. He's got a knack.







4 awesome people said...:

Cecily R said...

Those pictures are FANTASTIC!!

Cort and Amy said...

The only way I could miss southern Utah any more is by looking at Josh's pictures of southern Utah. There's no red dirt in Ohio.

Brooke said...

Thanks again for coming and helping. Dustin wonders if Travis will ever come again. Next time it will be a fun trip and not a luging boxes up and down the stairs trip. We really appreciate all your guys help. We are still working on getting it all unloaded, but that will take time. I love my walls and can't thank you enough for your help.

Camden said...

Those pictures are amazing. Would he print some for me? I would love to put them in my bedroom--maybe even a Christmas gift for Kent...