Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flag Football

The 2008 flag football season came to an end last week. Hubby, the football coach, won't let them play tackle yet (even though the only one who could is #1, but that's his rule) so they live for flag.

#2 trying to avoid any flag handlers.

#2 throwing down field.

#1 running the ball. Notice the tongue pushing against his cheek. He gets that from his dad.

#1 trying to decide his next move.

This is a less than ideal picture taken with my phone (Guess who forgot her camera...again!). #1's team ended up champs in their age division. #2's age doesn't do a tournament but they took 2nd overall. It was a pretty fun season! Thanks to the great coaches, Jamen and Jed who took the time out to coach these boys!!

8 awesome people said...:

Cecily R said...

Even though I do not for a minute regret putting Isaac in football this year, there is a part of me that wishes flag football was an option around here.

For someone who professes to forget her camera all the time, those pics are FABULOUS!!

Brooke said...

Wow I am so happy you have the internet at home again. I actually feel like I know what is going on with your family now. Isn't it sad that I look at your blog to find that out rather than call and talk to you!
I love all the pictures! There are tons of cute ones. Can't wait to see the ones I got from you. I was looking through the NY ones and bust up laughing again when I got to the one of Co-Co and his nose trick. I can't help but laugh everytime I see that. Just wondering if he is still doing that?
Keep up the good blogging! Now that we have the internet again I have a lot of updating myself. It just will take me a while.

Cory and Shauntae said...

Of course Donna knows that we are moving and I really think that she wants us to move home. She is so selfish hah jk. I was so excited that you were our first comment. It made my whole day. I have no flippin idea how you work this thing yet. Im comin home on Wednesday so hopefully you can show Donna and I how to do it cause if it's not obvious enough we need major help ha. Hope your having a great night or day. Love ya :)

The ANDERSON'S said...

Amy I'm so glad you found us while blog stalking!!! We miss getting to see everyone down there. It was good to hear from you.

Nichole said...

Your kids are getting so big! I'm glad you found my blog-I hope things are going well for you!

Tasha said...

I am glad you found me during your "blog stalking"! I didnt know you blogged, so thats great! now we can keep up on each others families :)

Lisa said...

Congrats on #1's championships. Austin actually made playoffs as well for his team. Yeah for him but "darn" for me. I've had enough football for the last 3 months!

What's up with you stalking all these people?!?

Gilchrist Gang said...

Hey! Good 2 hear from you! WOW! Your kiddos are huge and darling...I totally forgot that you had a Jarrett. How's things in Monroe? We never come uo there any more. James' mom now lives in St George and that was the only reason we ever came up for. Add me to your list and I will do the same. Q: Aren't you guys NASCAR fans? You need to come down and go to a race with us. Stay in touch. P.S. This is crazy..we go to Kanab to Jeep and camp and we drive by Angel Love nails and every time I think of u. lol Stay in touch! Jrn